The Stoke-on -Trent & Staffordshire Growth Hub have a new scheme available for SME’S to apply for a grant of up to £1,000 to cover costs to improve or build websites.
How Much Funding is Available?
For SMEs who are currently trading, grants are available for up to 60% of the cost with a maximum grant of £1,000. The minimum total project cost must be at least £1,667.
To apply businesses must:
– Fulfil the definition of an SME (see below) and be located within the administrative area of Stoke on Trent & Staffordshire LEP.
– Your business needs to have been trading for at least 12 months
– 70% of your sales must be derived from the business-to-business sector.
New Applications only
Companies who have already received a Grants for Growth fund are not eligible to apply again.
How to Apply!
- Speak to our team to help determine your eligibility
- Discuss the work you would like to be done weather that be a new website or updates to an existing websit.
- Get a proposal from us outlining the work to be undertaken and the costs involved (which must be a minumum of £1,667)
- Apply for the grant and wait for approval!
Call today to find out if you are eligible on 01782 524600